College is a major financial investment …and one that too many students enter into blindly. The Princeton Review eases that uncertainty with this guide to colleges and universities where students get the best return on their tuition investment.
These 75 schools—plus an expanded list with 125 more online—offer generous financial aid, excellent academics, and valuable career-building experiences for a successful post-college outcome.
THE BEST VALUE COLLEGES INCLUDES:
• Profiles of our 75 top-value picks—schools that offer fantastic value, chosen based on 40+ data points, including academics, cost of attendance, financial aid, and post-grad salary figures
• Online access to the full profiles for an additional 125 high value schools
• Lists covering schools with the Best Alumni Network, Best Career Placement, Top Financial Aid, and more
• Starting and mid-career salary information for graduates of each school
• Percentages of alumni who report having “meaningful jobs,” and who majored in science/technology/engineering/math (STEM) fields
• And much more!