Dealing with job loss is difficult, and each of your client’s reactions to unemployment is unique.
The Re-Employment Success Inventory, your clients can identify how they are effectively coping with unemployment and how they are not. They will also develop skills and strategies for quickly re-entering the workforce.
Your clients can complete the RESI in 20 minutes or less!
- Step one: Respond to 50 statements
- Step two: Score responses.
- Step three: Profile scores in five unemployment coping categories.
- Step four: Reflect on ways to more effectively deal with unemployment.
- Step five: Create a re-employment success plan.
The RESI addresses five major stress-related areas of unemployment.
Effectiveness in managing stress and the symptoms that accompany stress
Effectiveness in dealing with spending, saving, and managing finances while unemployed
Effectiveness in developing a system of people and resources for support in the transition from unemployment to employment
Effectiveness in developing a job search plan that utilizes a variety of strategies and resources
Effectiveness in rethinking your career development, having a comprehensive career plan, and setting short- and long-term career goals