In The Big Book of Job-Hunting Hacks
, experienced job-hunting professionals offer detailed advice on every step of the job-hunting process. From how to navigate the interview process, to how to create the perfect resume, this book will help you stand out from your competitors. With a new introduction by John Henry Weiss, president of a recruitment firm, that contextualizes the current economic state as a result of COVID-19, this book offers hundreds of practical tips for those laid-off, fired, or new to enter the workplace. Some of the information that this book will explain:
- Which questions you should be asking yourself while researching the market
- How to craft an effective cover letter
- The importance of a simple resume format
- How to negotiate a job offer
- How to build your own business
- And so much more!
Whether you're entry-level or nearing the peak of your career, The Big Book of Job-Hunting Hacks
is the book for you!