Kaplan's HiSET Exam Prep provides comprehensive review, online resources, and exam-like practice to help you pass the test. Our book is designed for self-study so you can prep at your own pace, on your own schedule. The new fourth edition includes an online study plan that will help you track your progress and learn more about the HiSET.Essential Review
- More than 1,000 practice questions in the book and online with answers and explanations
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can set up a personalized study plan
- Essential skills you'll need to pass each of the 5 subtests: Reasoning through Language Arts–Reading, Language Arts–Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies
- A full-length practice test for each subject area
- Online center with information about getting started and a system for marking chapters complete
- Expert test-taking strategies to help you face the exam with confidence
- Kaplan's experts make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The HiSET is an alternative to the GED test and the TASC test. In some states, it is the only acceptable test for earning a high school equivalency diploma. In other states, it is just 1 test option out of 2 or 3.To find out whether your state will be using the HiSET for high school equivalency tests, visit hiset.ets.org or contact your state's department of education.